How To Update Firmware
There are two ways to update or flash Infinix Firmware.
1. Update with SD Card (Recovery Update)
2. Update Using Flash Tool
1: Update With SD Card (In Recovery Mode)
The update with SD-card is mainly used if Infinix smartphone freezes at a certain interface or stuck on Startup logo, or can’t boot but you can get into Recovery Mode.
- Download the Infinix Firmware.
- Copy Infinix firmware file into the root directory of your SD Card. (A root directory is a top-most directory in the SD Card file systems).
- Power off the phone and Insert your SD card into your phone.
- After that restart again your phone into recovery mode.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, select [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD].
- Find the update package from your SD card.
- Push the Power Button to start update process confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes.
- Your device will reboot after push the Power Button and start updating.
- Wait for complete, which will take some time.
2: How to Flash Using Flash Tool
- Download Infinix-Flash Tool.
- Download Infinix Official Infinix Firmware.
- Extract it to open.
- Open Extracted folder.
- Find (SWD_AfterSales) icon.
- Tap double click to open (SWD_AfterSales) software.
- Click on the Settings icon and select the Infinix Firmware path to upgrade by clicking on Load button.
- Select Correct Infinix Firmware Scatter file and Tap double on that.
- Click on the start button to start to flashing firmware stock rom.
- Power off your Infinix Smartphone and insert the USB data cable into charging port.
- Just wait for the complete Flashing process
- Congratulation now you have flashed your Infinix Smartphone just configure and use it.
WARNING NOTICE! The Update or Flashing wipes all off your mobile phone’s internal memory data. So, if possible, please take a backup before you perform this operation on your Infinix Device, All described operations you are doing at your own risk.