You can also use it to Fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: Anee_A1_Neo_SW_20180523_SPD.zip
Firmware Size: 747 MB
How-to Flash Anee A1 Neo Firmware
- Download and Extract the Anee A1 Neo Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Anee A1 Neo device from the computer and restart it.
The WIKI FIRMWARE will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.